Customer Service Representative
FRS are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for our medical product distributor based in Dublin 22.
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representatives, this person will demonstrate excellent external and internal customer focus. Customer Service personnel should possess a friendly upbeat personality, and should be motivated, passionate, and love working with people.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Process a large volume of sales orders timely & accurately. Proactively manage orders to ensure customer commitments are met, keeping customers informed on order status.
* Proactively respond and manage customer calls/queries in a professional manner.
* Provide support to the Sales Representatives and other members of the CS Team as required.
* Provide quotations to customers in a timely manner, to a professional standard.
* Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction.
* Build trusted relationships with the Sales Representatives.
* Demonstrates patience when interacting with others.
* Understands how to manage the impact on others when having to make difficult decisions.
* Can prioritize cooperation and collaboration with others before taking action.
* Demonstrates a 'can do' attitude and strives to implement solutions where necessary.
* Has a focused nature and takes great satisfaction from being busy and productive.
* Demonstrates a strong customer orientation, delivering an exceptional service in order to meet and exceed our customers' expectations
* Possesses a good phone manner and excellent communication skills.
* Good administrative and IT/computing skills. Knowledge of Navision is an advantage.
* Teamwork: Can actively contribute to the development of a positive team environment, demonstrates a flexible approach and finds deep satisfaction in working hard with teammates to achieve a goal.
* Attention to Detail: Ensures that work is executed accurately and completely, paying close attention to the detail.
* Previous experience of medical device customer or sales support is an advantage.