Customer Service Rep
My client who is based in Oranmore, Co.Galway is looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their team. This is initially a 2/3 month contract but could go perm for the right candidate.
They are seeking a Customer Service Advisor to handle all levels of support and client relationships. You will be responsible for providing front line support to clients through email, telephone, SMS, social media, and chat. To be successful in this role, you are not only a people person but a problem solver, resourceful, tech-savvy, love learning new things, and know-how to maintain perspective and levity in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for our clients on all types of inquiries across all channels (email, phone, text, social media, and live chat).
- Troubleshoot and resolve brand issues and concerns.
- Leverage all training resources to solve client concerns while meeting established productivity and quality standards.
- Assist with monitoring and responding to reviews.
- Stay up to date on internal processes and policies.
- Recommend improvements based on client feedback.
- Previous experience in a client-facing role as an administrative assistant, administrator, or sales support or customer-facing role in hospitality.
- Able to communicate across multiple channels with different writing formats to different levels of stakeholders with our brand partners.
- You're a friendly, empathetic, active listener, and aim to always reach higher.
- Commitment to upholding company values and standards with professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Excellent team player and problem-solver.
- Good technical skills using Microsoft Office Suite and Teams or similar suites like Google Suite and Slack; prior CRM is helpful but not necessary.
- Ability to think on your feet in a fast-moving environment.