Customer Service Order Liaison
- Strive to continually improve and optimise the highest customer service levels possible, whilst acting as a representative for the customer throughout the organisation
- Manage customer orders alongside the sales team, monitoring all incoming and outgoing communication queries via email and telephone.
- Process sales orders across the business
- Manage orders via the systems to ensure a timely and accurate record of orders.
- Ad-hoc duties
- Experience in customer service (sales orders experience advantageous but not necessary).
- Strong IT skills with good excel knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid administration skills and a good phone manner