Customer Service Manager
Are you a experienced Customer Service Manager seeking a new opportunity in the Cavan area? We currently have an opportunity for a Customer Service Manager to join a busy team based in Cavan. This is a full time, permanent position with a great company.
The Customer Service Manager will have the ability to maintain and enhance the Customer Service policy for the Irish site; be able to build and maintain effective working relationships; and always exceed customer expectations. This role will also help create smooth end to end processes.
This position requires a strong, confident, and well-motivated person to take responsibility for the Customer Service, Detailing and CAD teams.
What will you be doing?
* Ensure all orders are processed in a timely fashion to achieve customer deliveries.
* Investigate and solve customers' problems/complaints as well as develop and enhance the
feedback and complaints procedures for customers to use.
* Attend and present at regular meetings to a variety of management levels.
* Identify and implement continuous improvements and cost out projects.
* Have a detailed and up to date understanding of the organisation's products and services.
* Communicate courteously with customers via telephone/email/letter/face to face and keep an
accurate record of discussions or correspondences with customers.
* Liaise with Company Management at all levels.
* Ensure budget requirements are monitored and managed.
* Take overall ownership of all departmental issues following problems through to resolution.
* Develop and maintain clear standard operating procedures for all activities.
* Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
* Line Management of the customer service and design teams, ensuring performance appraisals
are conducted with all staff.
* Drive key project and digitalization growth within the business.
* Work alongside UK & Ireland customer service manager on driving best practice and
* Serve as a member of the local Irish management team.
Skills and Experience:
* Minimum 5 years' experience of working in a fast-paced customer service environment with
proven management skills.
* A confident communicator and highly customer service focused.
* A self-starter with excellent problem solving, analytical, planning and organisation skills with a
focus on continuous improvement.
* Able to remain focused and make decisions in a demanding and fast-paced environment
* Experience with SAP / Sales Force would benefit, but not essential.
* 'Can do' attitude, get things done, persistent and never ever gives up
* Continually looking to develop oneself
* Champion the customer's requirements at all times
* Be enthusiastic, effective, passionate, and productive. Show dedication to the job in hand, and
work hard to deliver it efficiently
* Be approachable, authentic, and keeping perspective. Values genuine relationships with
colleagues and customers
* Be consistent, credible, and reliable. Have the courage to be honest
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069
Send CV through attached link