Customer Service - Manager
Are you an experienced Customer Services Manager looking to make a move to a great company, if so, then our client has the role for you. The position is full-time, Permanent based in Co. Cavan.
The Customer Service Manager will have the ability to maintain and enhance the Customer Service policy for the Irish site; be able to build and maintain effective working relationships; and always exceed customer expectations.
This role will also help create smooth end to end processes. This position requires a strong, confident, and well-motivated person to take responsibility for the Customer Service, Detailing and CAD teams.
- Ensure all orders are processed in a timely fashion to achieve customer deliveries.
- Investigate and solve customers' problems/complaints as well as develop and enhance the feedback and complaints procedures for customers to use.
- Attend and present at regular meetings to a variety of management levels.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements and cost out projects.
- Have a detailed and up to date understanding of the organisation's products and services.
- Communicate courteously with customers via telephone/email/letter/face to face and keep an accurate record of discussions or correspondences with customers.
- Liaise with Company Management at all levels.
- Ensure budget requirements are monitored and managed.
- Take overall ownership of all departmental issues following problems through to resolution.
- Develop and maintain clear standard operating procedures for all activities.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Line Management of the customer service and design teams, ensuring performance appraisals are conducted with all staff.
- Drive key project and digitalization growth within the business.
- Work alongside UK & Ireland customer service manager on driving best practice and standardisation.
- Serve as a member of the local Irish management team.
- Minimum 5 years experience of working in a fast-paced customer service environment with proven management skills.
- A confident communicator and highly customer service focused.
- A self-starter with excellent problem solving, analytical, planning and organisation skills with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Able to remain focused and make decisions in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Experience with SAP / Sales Force would benefit, but not essential.
Please send your CV through the link