Customer Service (Internal Sales)
We are recruiting for a Customer Service (Internal Sales) person to join a leading medical company based in Co Offaly.
This is a 12 month contract position.
You will be the central point of contact between external customers and the organisation. You will be responsible for providing first class sales support to the sales team, ensuring all customer quotes, orders and issues are addressed in a timely fashion.
The successful candidate will be well-organised, self-directed high achievers with the ability to work independently or with a team. They will have previous experience in Sales and managing key accounts, in addition to an appreciation of customer focus and excellent quality service. Additionally, they will have a track record of developing and executing new business opportunities
- Responsible for dealing with all queries/issues from both the international sales team and the customers in a timely and effective manner.
- To maintain a log of open issues and keep customers informed of any progress.
- Monitor workflow to ensure timely turnaround on client queries. Partner with the sales team and customers to ensure they are happy with the service provided.
- Preparing and issuing of quotes to both existing and potential new customers.
- Establish controls to monitor all out-going correspondence & quotes to ensure accurate and professional responses.
- Identify and target new opportunities within existing customer base and potential leads.
- Maintain knowledge of the company's products, facilities, website, policies & procedures.
- Maintain & update the customer database.
- Maintain metrics and provide regular reporting.
- Build customer loyalty through positive customer engagement and service excellence.
- Maintain customer service processes, standards and metrics to support the customer-centric organization.
- Support technology and innovative service solutions to maintain an "ease of doing business" environment.
- Consistently delivers a high degree of accuracy.
- Partner with all functional areas within the organization to ensure a world class customer experience.
- Excellent Communicator.
- Customer Orientated.
- Business acumen.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Metric driven and accountable for results.
- Ability to forge strong working relationships internally & externally crucial.
- Aligned with a High Performance Culture presenting: Execution; Energy; Empowerment.
- Embodies the organisations Key Values
- Suitable candidate should have at least a third level qualification in a relevant business discipline and a minimum of one to two years experience
- Experience working in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of using and updating CRM systems.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of all Microsoft packages.
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069 for a confidential discussion
Email CV through the attached link