Customer Service Executive
Working as part of small dynamic team based in South Dublin you will be required to fulfil below duties daily
The role will include the following:
- Responsible for managing the internal sales order process through interaction with customers, suppliers and with CRM software (SAP).
- Responsible for supply chain management associated with sales order including obtaining freight quotations, organising shipments with suppliers and keeping customers updated.
- Liaise with the accounts department in relation to customer/supplier set up and invoice processing.
- Assist and support the internal sales team across Europe with project management support as needed.
- Process and ensure action is taken and fed back to customers in relation to customer complaints.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure good communication remains consistent and up to date with the customer.
- Manage general day-to-day activities and office ad-hoc duties
- Assist in marketing activities including sample requests.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to work on own and as part of a small team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Experience working within the construction industry
This is a full time permanent position with a globally recognised company within the construction industry .