Customer Service Coordinator - Hybrid - €26K
Objective of the Role
To assist with all facets of customer queries for our call centre and to provide an efficient, professional and proactive service to customers.
Thirty-five hours per week. However, due to the nature of this role hours may vary in line with the needs of the business.
- To handle all incoming and outgoing telephone calls, letters and e-mails in a prompt and courteous manner in line with the company and client expectations.
- To respond in a timely manner to all customer calls, letters, emails and live chat queries.
- To resolve all customer enquiries to the satisfaction of all parties concerned.
- To conduct Marketing Campaigns and outbound calls.
- To maintain a culture, which is driven to deliver a level of customer service indicative of the expectation levels of our clients.
- To maintain and update personal knowledge of past, present and future product ranges and programmes to facilitate an accurate response to the customer/retailer.
Reports and Administration
- To action daily, weekly and monthly reports as required.
- To undertake ad hoc administrative duties as requested.
- To demonstrate a flexible approach when carrying out delegated tasks.
- To show a willingness to complete tasks within a given time scale.
- To adhere to deadlines.
- To demonstrate clear commitment and understanding of our client company's brand values.
- To liaise with internal departments, dealers and associated companies to ensure continuous improvement to the service provided and customer experience.
- To inform the Manager of any calls or correspondence which may become difficult.
- To maintain and update personal knowledge of past, present and future product ranges and programmes to facilitate an accurate response to the customer/retailer
- To co-operate, communicate and co-ordinate with other team members and the client for mutual benefit.