Customer Service Agent
Would you like a new position in customer service? Immediate starts available.
You can work from home full-time but you will be expected to travel to Co. Cork on your first day to collect your equipment.
You must be living in Co. Cork or within a 2 hours drive from Co. Cork.
This position is perfect for someone looking for a new change in their career, looking to return to the workforce, or is newly graduated.
This role is full time and permanent with unrivalled career progression opportunities.
- Provide relevant advice to customers primarily by phone but also through other communication channels as required, including email, post, webchat and social media platforms.
- Using your product knowledge to solve problems for customers
- Keeping yourself up to date with business and product information
- Effectively managing a database through accurate and efficient data entry
- Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Previous work experience is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills are essential
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team
- Wellbeing programme focused on our people's health and wellness
- Health Insurance Discount Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts
- Life Cover
- Internal Development Programmes
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Leap Card Tax Saver
- Maternity Pay & Paternity Pay