Customer Service Agent
Looking for a role in customer service? Available to start work immediately?
We have an opportunity for you! You will work a 37.5 hour week between the hours of 8am and 8pm Monday through Sunday - working from home if that's what you want. Shift is 5 x 7.5 hours
This role will allow you to work from home, but you must be residing in Ireland, within a 1.5 hour commute to Cork
How you will spend your day:
- Provide relevant advice to customers primarily by phone but also through other communication channels as required, including email, post, webchat and social media platforms.
- Using your product knowledge to solve problems for customers
- Keeping yourself up to date with business and product information
- Effectively managing a database through accurate and efficient data entry
- Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws
- Ad hoc duties as required
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills are essential
- Have appropriate remote work set-up - a quiet space with no distractions. Access to a stable/secure mobile phone coverage and high-speed internet connection essential.
Look at the list of benefits!
- Wellbeing programme focused on our people's health and wellness
- Health Insurance Discount Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts
- Life Cover
- Internal Development Programmes
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Leap Card Tax Saver
- Maternity Pay & Paternity Pay