Customer Service Agent
Looking for your first role in customer care? Maybe you have previous experience in retail?
Or, have you recently come to Ireland and are seeking your first role in the Cork area? We have an opportunity for you! Salary here is €21,250 and you will work a 40 hour week between the hours of 8am and 8pm Monday through Sunday
How you will spend your day:
- Provide relevant advice to customers primarily by phone but also through other communication channels as required, including email, post, webchat and social media platforms.
- Using your product knowledge to solve problems for customers
- Keeping yourself up to date with business and product information
- Effectively managing a database through accurate and efficient data entry
- Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws
- Ad hoc duties as required
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills are essential
- Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team
- While this role may be a remote position during COVID-19, you must be resident in the Republic of Ireland.
- Have appropriate remote work set-up - a quiet space with no distractions. Access to a stable/secure mobile phone coverage and high-speed internet connection essential.
Look at the list of benefits!
- Wellbeing programme focused on our people's health and wellness
- Health Insurance Discount Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts
- Life Cover
- Internal Development Programmes
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Leap Card Tax Saver
- Maternity Pay & Paternity Pay