Customer Service & Aftersales Co-Ordinator
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced customer service professional to join a reputable and expanding company. This is a full time permanent role, offering an attractive salary and working conditions to the successful candidate
Duties & Responsibilities
- Processing telephone, email and website enquiries from customers, end users and trade professionals
- First point of contact for aftersales & technical support queries from customers, trade professionals and end-users, gathering all information required before passing the query onto our technical team
- Schedule and prioritise service engineer callouts throughout Ireland and UK relaying all relevant info to service engineers in a timely and accurate manner
- Document the service engineer paperwork to close the customers query and to gather information for the relevant departments within company.
- Work closely with Sales Reps both in Ireland, Northern Ireland and other European markets to ensure display requests are scheduled in a timely manner having confirmed installation dates with the customer. Once installation date is confirmed, co-ordinate service engineer schedule and delivery of product and /or spare parts to ensure the job is completed to the customer satisfaction.
- Working as part of a dynamic team, in particular with sales, services engineers, design and quality control departments
- Co-ordinate orders / delivery of spare parts and display fit outs.
- Assist technical department in generating technical reports for customer regarding technical issues when the need arises.
- Assist in the organising of materials and product required for trade shows
The ideal candidate will be /have:
- 2 years' experience in a similar scheduling / service co-ordinating role with a proven ability to deliver excellent communication & customer service standards.
- Professional telephone manner and ability to remain calm in a fast paced environment
- Ability to use your own initiative and make informed decisions
- Highly organised and have an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Good computer skills. (Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A problem solver
- Have proven team-working ability
- Have a full clean driving license