Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor-Athlone, Co. Westmeath(Hybrid working)
35hrs per week
Have you previous customer service experience?
Are you looking for a new role where you will have the opportunity to further educate yourself and progress?
- Understand and use the necessary programmes, applications and IT software systems
- Provide relevant and accurate information to every customer/partner on every call based on appropriate protocols, professional expertise and training.
- Ability to use initiative as well as all information resources available
- Ensure the customer expectations are met and exceeded on every call so as to successfully complete every case
- Support call handling activity in other areas during times of high demand
- Answer calls adhering to standard response times protocols etc
- Accurate and timely completion of case notes/ logs / diaries for each customer
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to take initiative to solve problems
- A proven ability to manage conflict and difficult customers
- The ability to work under pressure and to customer deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- To be a team worker
- The ability to get things done / deliver results to agreed customer standards
- Keyboard skills
- A good competency level and effective understanding of using standard software packages, including Word and Excel.
- Annual company and performance bonus
- Education Support-APA/CIP exams
- Employee discounts
- Free road side assistance and travel insurance
- Free Parking
- Health care subsidy
- Pension and life assurance