Customer Service Advisor
Are you looking for a new role in Customer Service in Cork?
An established company in Cork are looking for numerous customer service advisors to start straight away.
The role involves 3 weeks training on site in Cork City and lets you work from home once the training period is completed.
No qualifications needed and customer service experience is not essential.
- Applying your product knowledge to solve customer's issues
- Offering assistance to customers through different communication channels including phone, email, webchat, post and social media platforms.
- Staying well informed with business and product information.
- Successfully managing a database through precise and proficient data entry.
- Following all company data protection and confidentiality laws.
- Any other duties as required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous work experience is preferred but not essential.
- Strong computer skills are vital.
- A top level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- The capability to deal with customers issues and handle them professionally.