Customer Service Advisor
Are you looking for a new job or your first job in Customer Services? You do not need any qualifications and you do not need a customer service background.
Do you want a new change in your career, do you want to return to the workforce, or are you newly graduated and immediately available to step into a new position?
A renowned, growing company in Cork are looking for a number of people who want to start their career.
- Provide relevant advice to customers primarily by phone but also through other communication channels as required, including email, post, webchat and social media platforms.
- Using your product knowledge to solve problems for customers
- Keeping yourself up to date with business and product information
- Effectively managing a database through accurate and efficient data entry
- Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Previous work experience is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills are essential
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team