Customer Relationship Manager
We are looking for an experienced Customer Relationship Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation. The goal is to keep your team running in an efficient manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention. To manage customer expectations in addition to coming up with innovative ways to guarantee top quality customer service. You will be responsible for a team of 4 - 5. As part of your role you are expected to meet customers face-to-face and deal with potentially difficult situations.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
You will be responsible for ensuring the needs of customers are met and your typical duties include:
- Leading and motivating a team of area controller / call centre staff to ensure they provide the best possible customer service.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Develop call desk procedures, policies, and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse Service Level Agreement (SLA), compile accurate reports and send to customers as required.
- Meeting customers with the Technical Service Manager and ensuring service level agreements are maintained
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Review exiting maintenance contracts and ensure they are renewed accordingly.
- Monitoring warranty renewals reports monthly to assist bringing existing customers off warranty & on to a maintenance contract.
Additionally, you will be required to attend meetings with management on a regular basis to ensure key targets are being met. It may also be necessary to attend training sessions on new company products/services.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- At least 2 years previous experience as a Customer Relationship Manager or Assistant Manager
- A full driving licence
- Qualification in Business Administration or related field
- Knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools
- A team player with good management skills.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.