Customer Relations Specialist
In partnership with our client in Dublin South, we are seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service candidate who has a genuine passion for superior customer service and a proven "Customer First" mindset.
The role is offered on a permanent basis, and is working with a leading brand name in the automotive industry. The successful candidate will like to seek solutions, you like to give the type of customer service you expect to receive, and you are happy to go above and beyond to ensure the customer is happy and will continue to return !
You will have previous experience in dealing with customers on daily basis via telephone and email, and your communication skills are exceptional. You understand the importance of putting yourself in the customers shoes, and your ultimate objective for every dealing you have with a customer, is that they go away happy, satisfied, and with their issue or queries resolved.
Our client are renowned for their quality service, and you will become part of a team that will assist in delivering that! Expect to be involved in the following on a daily basis :
- Primary point of contact for inbound customer communications - email, telephone and postal
- Ensure customer queries are logged in a timely manner and coded as per current requirements to enable accurate reporting
- Ensure all customer queries are dealt with promptly
- Take ownership of queries/issues/concerns and resolve in an efficient manner with the level of service expected
- Ensure an effective communication flow between internal departments and the customer network
- Work with the customer relations team leader to provide monthly reporting as requested
- Provision of general administrative support to other team members
Strong computer skills are required - you should have an excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint, and experience using a CRM and of working in the motor industry is preferred but not essential.
This role requires someone who loves dealing with people and providing them with a solution. You will be good at building relationships with customers and the dealer network and delivering the highest standards in customer care. The salary on offer is €30 - €33k, and annual leave is 25 days annually. There are excellent canteen facilities onsite, a pension scheme, car parking and a busy social club !
Apply below for immediate consideration.