Customer Care Coordinator - Veterinary
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known company for a customer focused candidate to bring their skills and experience to join a team of 4. This Customer Care Coordinator role is offered on a permanent basis and is a busy role for someone who really loves customer service and efficiency. This role is within the veterinary area of this business and as such exposure to this industry is required. You might be a Vet nurse looking for a move/change or simply have previous experience within the Veterinary industry.
Apply below for immediate consideration.
The role and the candidate:
- Achieve and promote the high company standards by following through on company policy with regards to customer service
- Handle incoming queries and manage this efficiently with a customer centric and professional demeanour
- Process all orders, quotes and invoices through SAP
- Liaise with the marketing and sales department on a daily basis
- Administration as required - you will have solid IT skills and ideally a knowledge or familiarity with SAP
- Previous experience in Veterinary industry and a knowledge of veterinary products/equipment
- You will have a commercial awareness and understand the fundamentals of customer service and sales operations concepts
- Great communicator, love interacting with people, driven to solve problems and keen to drive improvements in productivity and quality.
If this sounds like you and you really take pride in the standard of your work and how you interact with customers daily, send your CV daily.
Driving Licence required. Based in Dublin South West.