Customer Care Coordinator - German
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting a Customer Care Coordinator - Native / Fluent German speaker for 6 months temporary assignment based in South Co Dublin.
You will be processing credit, debit and return orders, producing track and trace reports and logging customer complaints. You will provide input for monthly KPIs and handle all incoming calls and emails from customers and service providers.
- Executes "track and trace" on daily basis, follows up on delays, and signs off reports;
- Executes returns for all order types, credit and debit notes, follows up timely release;
- Customer Master Data;
- Unique first point of contact for customers and service providers;
- Develops and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers;
- Exchanges complex information with customers to solve problems;
- Discusses, accepts, enters and follows up on customer service complaints;
- Identifies & Initiates process improvements to decrease number of service complaints.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience in customer service or sales.
- Order Entry experience.
- Ability to shift between tasks in a dynamic environment and work within diverse, international group of people.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Experienced user of ERP sytem/s.
- Excellent attention to detail.