Customer Base Manager - Insurance
Excellent new opportunity for a Customer Base Manager located in D.12
- Salary €33,000 - €36,000 DOE
- Performance bonus
- Parking on-site
You'll be responsible for the overall definition, development, implementation and analysis of our customer value management strategy.
- Own the customer comms lifecycles for all direct company products with responsibility for defining the vision for customer value management.
- Responsible for the delivery of a full Customer Lifecycle communication strategy working with data teams to identify opportunities to connect brand, marketing, customer experience and business goals.
- Working closely with CVM analyst to improve campaign audience targeting, ensuring maximum opportunity is included.
- Responsible for maximizing customer growth through effective cross sell, up sell and increased share of wallet base strategies.
- Responsible for execution of retention campaign activity to contribute to customer retention targets across multiple product lines.
- Responsible for managing and growing customer marketing consent levels and end to end subscription process.
- Working with relevant sales teams to execute customer campaigns leveraging opportunities to drive customer engagement and performance.
- Working with relevant marketing managers to deliver brand approved comms
- Liaise closely with compliance, DP and other relevant business units when developing campaigns and marketing materials.
- Measure and report against objectives with focus on providing actionable insight and driving continual improvement.
- Lead the post-campaign analysis process to ensure key takeaways are understood and built into future planning.
- Manage the budget related to CVM.
- Track record of campaign development, including a strong execution record where you have delivered key business outcomes through Customer Value Management.
- Passionate about customer focus and a customer-first approach coupled with a strong data analytics capability.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Proven record of delivery under pressure and an ability to excel in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Results oriented with a consistent record in managing metrics with impact on business performance.
- Planning & Organisation prioritises competing tasks in a busy environment.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills with the ability to build relationships and influence those around them.
- Problem solving & Decision-making analyses & deals with issues, seeks support as required and takes decisions.
- Drive for results works efficiently to achieve results.