An opportunity has come up for a CT Radiographer to join a join a state of the art Imaging department within a private hospital in Dublin.
The Department has a complete range of state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment which has benefited from significant investment in recent years. Combining the most advanced technology and equipment with leading radiology expertise, the department provides the optimum patient experience and world class reporting with radiologists permanently on-site to review scan results.
Summary: A Permanent Position, A 39 hr week worked across (3 long days a week with one additional long day per month to make up the contracted hours deficit). On-call 15-20k per annum for CT call.
On-call hourly rates as per HSE at weekends for elective cardiac/general lists.
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience is essential
- Registration with CORU is essential
- Cath lab experience desirable
- Qualified to administer I.V. contrast
- Familiar with a computerised patient information system and PACS
- Pro-activity, Flexibility, Adaptability
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate high quality care and empathy with each patient
- Thorough understanding of legislation relating to CT and Radiation Safety
- Understand the requirements of and promote CPD
- Work Life Balance, therefore my client supports flexible working arrangements where it is reasonably practicable to do so and where operational service needs can accommodate them.
- Career development and training programme's that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- A good range of benefits including: Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
Contact Sinead Brennan for confidential, casual discussion in relation to this role or any of our other vacancies. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0100746 or email