CT Clinical Specialist Radiographer
Are you a Senior CT Radiographer looking to progress to a CT Clinical Specialist Radiographer? Would you like to lead/manage and develop your team and run your own department?
This is the perfect opportunity for a Radiographer with experience of managing and delivering a complex diagnostic service.
If you have excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of CT examinations then I want to talk to you.
This expanding, changing Radiology Department has a complete range of state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment which has benefited from significant investment in recent years. Combining the most advanced technology and equipment with leading radiology expertise, the department provides the optimum patient experience and world class reporting with radiologists permanently on-site to review scan results.
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- It's essential to hold a Post Graduate Diploma in CT
- It's essential to hold a minimum of 6 years recent experience working across a wide variety of CT
- It's essential to hold Registration with CORU
- Have proven Clinical, Leadership, Managerial & Customer Care skills
- Experience of managing and delivering a complex service
- Knowledge and experience of using IT systems effectively e.g. Outlook, RIS, PACS, iPIMS,
- Proven ability to train, coach and influence others, with a wide variety of stakeholders in a complex and changing environment
- An excellent Salary Ranging from €52,000- €63,000 DOE
- A wide range of benefits - immediate access to the hospital Pension, Life Assurance, Discounted Health Insurance, Staff Awards, Restaurant on site and many more
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact: Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager Allied Health Division, Radiography, X Ray & Healthcare, FRS Recruitment - If you would like to discuss this amazing role in more detail, please call me on my Mobile +353 86 022 7527, also send an updated CV