CT Clinical Spec Radiographer Dublin
Position: CT Clinical Specialist Radiographer
Location: Dublin North
Type of role: Full time, permanent post
Working hours: day shifts; participate in an on-call rota basis as and when required
Salary: €60-62k + bonus + benefit package (see below)
Reporting to: Radiology Services Manager
I am delighted to be assisting my client in their search for a CT Clinical Specialist Radiographer. You will be joining a state of the art CT Department within a JCI accredited Hospital in Dublin. You will lead, manage and enhance the CT radiographic service in the hospital, and play a crucial part in delivering access to care and patient experience that are consistent with the hospitals values. You will join a team of multinational dedicated Radiographers, led by world class Radiologists who are experts in their field.
Fantastic benefits package on offer on top of excellent salary and bonus. Benefits include: Incentive Agreement, Education Allowance of €2,000, Relocation Package for candidates coming from outside of Ireland, Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Car parking, Restaurant on site, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
My client is a JCI accredited, acute Hospital in Dublin. Their mission is to provide compassionate, quality healthcare to our patients and their families. To their employees they provide opportunities for career advancement and continuously support our "Outstanding People" to grow and utilise their talent, in an organisation that embraces change and values both innovation and work-life balance.
Their CT Department has a complete range of state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, which has benefited from significant investment in recent years. Combining the most advanced technology and equipment with leading radiology expertise, the department provides the optimum patient experience and world class reporting with radiologists permanently on-site to review scan results.
- Active registration with CORU
- Third level degree BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Hold a Higher Diploma in CT or its equivalent (post grad qualification)
- You will have a minimum of 6 years recent working experience in CT
- Knowledge and experience of using IT systems effectively e.g. Outlook, RIS, PACS, iPIMS,
- Have proven Clinical, Leadership, Managerial & Customer Care skills
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently
- Experience of managing and delivering a complex service
- You will have ability to work under pressure, manage clinical and non-clinical situations and you will have excellent time management skills.
- You will speak Fluent English
- Available to take up work asap
What will be expected of you:
- You will manage, supervise and undertake the day-to-day operational issues of the CT department, to maintain an effective and efficient high quality radiographic service
- You will assist the Radiology Services Manager in leading, managing and motivating the radiography and administrative team, with particular emphasis on all matters appertaining to CT, delegating responsibility and accountability as appropriate.
- You will participate in continuous improvement projects, to resolve patient focused problems, to ensure the delivery of a quality service to the patients
- You will maintain clear and receptive lines of communication, between clinical and non clinical colleagues to ensure a professional and high quality imaging service
- You will participate in an on-call rota basis as and when required
- You will demonstrate flexibility in accordance with the service needs of the Department, and partake in the Departments radiographic rota
- Full job description available on request
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment, or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
Applying through FRS Recruitment: providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. Our Compliance Officer will provide an additional support and guidance throughout the recruitment process.
#radiographer #Xray #MRI #CT #sonographer #alliedhealthprofessional #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment #plainfilm #fluoroscopy #A&E #Theatre #Trauma