FRS Recruitment are working alongside a civil contractor who deliver high standard of civil, construction, environmental and traffic Management services and are now recruiting for a Crew Supervisor in South Dublin.
The role is to assist our current team deliver several National Transport Authority Schemes.
Works are located on the East Coast from Drogheda to Wexford.
- Coordinating site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Arranging plant, labour, and materials on daily basis
- Ensuring completion dates are met.
- Ensuring quality of works.
- Managing labour time sheets, supplier documents and HSQE paperwork.
- Complete material sample audits where required.
- Ensure all permit and noticing conditions are being met on site.
- Report to Project manager and provide clear precise instructions to the workforce.
Previous experience managing multiple Civil crews on public roadwork contracts.
Experience of dealing with external stakeholders and communicating effectively.
At least 3 year's experience as civils crew supervisor.
Full valid Irish Driver License.