Credit Union Manager
A long established Credit Union in Kerry is seeking applicants for the position of Credit Union Manager. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and progressive financial institution. Applicants should ideally come from a Credit Union or Banking background.
Principal responsibilities of the Role:
As Manager, you will report to the Board of Directors and will be responsible for the management and operation of the Credit Union's Business Objectives.
· Develop and implement the strategic and business objectives as detailed in the strategic plan.
· Effective development and motivation of staff at the Credit Union.
· Be responsible to the Board of Directors for compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements including the areas of risk, data protection, money laundering, employment law and health and safety
· Put in place high quality internal controls to safeguard the assets of the members of the Credit Union.
· Oversee the performance of the Credit Union to maximise financial return and service to members.
· Accurate presentation & reporting of financial accounts to the Board.
· Assist the Board in formulating and reviewing policies for all aspects of the business.
· Lead the planning, implementation and creative development of all marketing and growth strategies.
· Devise, and manage targets and performance standards for all employees and key areas of the business plan.
· Be available to support the Board of Directors in all aspects of their Governance role.
The successful candidate should have the following:
· Experience in leading and managing a progressive workforce.
· A strong financial services background with a forward-looking and growth orientated mind-set.
· Good people management and motivational skills
· Proven record in HR matters with proven employee relations record, performance and remuneration, change management and organisation development
· Demonstrated capabilities in business improvements and change management
· Appropriate third level degree or equivalent experience
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Be capable of satisfying the Central Banks Fitness & Probity requirements.
· Have a comprehensive knowledge of and experience in technology developments.
Candidates with a background within the Credit Union, Financial Services or Banking sector would be of interest. Experience in Lending, risk and compliance and QFA qualifications an advantage.
Please send a CV through the link provide or contact Donal at 066-7143995 for further details.