Location required for Cork office.
Mallow, Co. Cork on a full-time, permanent basis.
The role responsibilities include the following but not limited to:
- Processing all credit applications and set up once approved
- Ensure accounts receivable email queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Responsible for debtor's ledger "housekeeping" and Month end procedures
- Allocating customer payments to debtors' accounts
- Resolving customer account queries and the supply of PODs and copy invoices, Credits as requested
- Contacting customers to ensure timely payment of Invoices
- Reporting and monitoring customer balances, proactively managing customer accounts
- Issuing Collection letter/ reminders
- Issuing customer Statements
- Meet collection targets and provide month end reports to include aged debt
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 yrs experience working within Credit Control/ Accounts dept
- Proficient with MS office applications specifically Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce & Sage an advantage
- Comfortable and confident dealing with Customers& cross functional teams within the Organisation
- Proactive with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent organisational & Communication skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please apply via CV to Amy Cronin for immediate consideration.