Our client is seeking to hire a strong Credit Control professional to join their accounting team on a permanent basis based in Dublin West.
This role will suit a strong credit control professional how has experience chasing debt via phone and email with the ability to process payment and deal with customer queries. Below is a full breakdown of the role but if you have worked in a credit control role for 12 months + and you are interested in a permanent position in Dublin West - please apply below.
* Ensure payments received are allocated to the correct accounts and against specified invoices.
* Opening New Accounts & Sites on Sage X3
* Debt Collection small ledger for customers to ensure their exposure is in line with credit limits/terms.
* Processing Credit Card payments
* Dealing with Customer queries & processing Credit Notes
* Resolve issues raised internally & externally around outstanding invoices
* Able to capture and quickly action customer complaints and issues
* Immediately action service errors through the prompt raising of credit notes
* Consistently maintain Customer Database and set up New Accounts according to agreed guidelines
* Contact customers regularly by telephone to maintain the relationship, pick up service issues or early warnings and ensure payment is on schedule.
* Where appropriate put accounts onto credit stop.
* Communicating with customers who have a held order.
Skills & Competencies
Quality of Work
* The ability to work at a pace that matches the requirements of this fast moving business and recognise the importance of meeting deadlines
* Strong organisational and time management skills to achieve tight month end deadlines
* Arranges work schedules and prioritises work to meet deadlines
* A high standard of numeracy, accuracy, and attention to detail
* The ability to work in a team as well as individually
* A willingness to work extra hours or assist in other areas outside role
* Calm, level-headed approach to dealing with difficult situations with customers
* Ability to listen and quickly understand information
* Presents information in a clear and concise manner
* Comfortable dealing with internal and external customers
* Microsoft Office
* Sees Credit Control as a Customer Service
* Previous Credit Control Experience (1-2) years
* Good telephone manner
For consideration - Please apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson on the link provided.