Are you a experienced Credit Controller looking for a new role in Co Limerick? We have a exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a existing accounts team with our client. This role offers a hybrid model of working from home.
The successful candidate will have a background working in a credit controller position and will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that the company income stream is maintained by the timely collection of monies due.
- Following the Company's credit control procedure when securing payment of debt, reporting and communicating debt issues to management as required.
- Understanding the nature of the customer queries and taking action to resolve the matter with a view to securing payment.
- Liaising with the relevant manager to determine an appropriate course of action when resolving a dispute.
- Issuing relevant paperwork to the customer to pursue recompense through the courts where necessary.
- Contacting via telephone every current debt customer on the aged debtors report on a regular basis to ascertain when payment is to be made and reasons for delayed / non-payment.
- Reviewing existing customer credit limits reporting to management any changes in credit status that may require them to reconsider payment terms.
- We strive to be a great place to work and to offer a wide range of experiences and
- opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals.
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to progress and develop in a leading company in the lift sector
- A pension scheme
- Free parking and canteen facilities
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Credit Control professional with at least 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in a fast paced dynamic organisation
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude, proactive, flexible and adaptable
- Willing to grow and learn from the business
- Advanced level of Excel
- Strong analytical skills and systems driven approach
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Open to travel to other office locations within Ireland and the UK
- Experience with SAP will be advantageous
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069 for a confidential discussion about this opportunity