Credit Control Administrator
Your new role of Credit Control Administrator is to perform the day-to-day processing of transactions
ensuring the achievement of customer collection targets. This includes managing overdue accounts, reducing company risks and providing support to the sales team by opening and managing credit facilities.
- Process all new accounts, ensuring that they are credit worthy, and that trading is happening according to agreed terms.
- Ensure that the collections processes followed are in adherence with the credit control policy.
- Proactive calling to achieve cash collection targets.
- Maintain accurate records of all changing activity.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
Experience / Skills required
- Ability to take responsibility for order releases for all ledgers.
- Ability to make decisions for all customer accounts.
- Strong IT skills, especially Microsoft Word, Excel
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.