Crane Planner Limerick
I am assisting my client find an experienced Crane Planner to join their team in Limerick. My client is a well-known and highly respected industrial plant has a very friendly atmosphere, down to earth team environment. They are a multinational company with a lovely SME feel. I am delighted to be assisting the recruitment of an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to really progress their career. Excellent Money on offer!!
They have a history of continuous improvement and innovation and are now considered a world leader in the industry.
They are a flat team-based organisation which affords the opportunity to interface directly with all functions in the plant. They will facilitate and support you in utilising and developing your skills, knowledge and experience.
We have assisted this company with their recruitment needs since 2006 and every person we have placed there has been incredibly happy. Positions do not come up very often with this company as they have very low turnover of staff. Every staff member that has gone for interview wants the job and they never turn down their offer. With a very competitive salary this position offers excellent opportunities for career development in a highly successful company
Working as part of a multidisciplinary engineering department, this position will provide the successful candidate, with the opportunity to work alongside a number of key elements within the plant.
The candidate will liaise with mechanical and electrical/instrument project leaders and stake-holders and identify the needs and improvements in crane usage required to support their capital or maintenance projects. The candidate will:
- Plan all crane usage within the plant
- Coordinate with key staff members to ensure that crane usage is correct and at the most efficient level
- Communicate effectively with all relevant staff members to obtain the most current information
- Liase with the contractor, and our contractor facilitators, before, during and after lifts to ensure full understanding of the scope, accurate and complete implementation of the scope, and value for money.
The successful candidate will be expected to become the champion of good lift safety and budgetary control, owning, understanding, reviewing and updating all of their internal crane methodology and specifications. Furthermore the successful candidate will identify the core international and national crane standards which we require to hold, update and follow.
- AP Qualified Crane Personnel
- Experience in multiple lifts with a variety of cranes
- Experience with budgetary control
- Has lead and coordinated teams in the past
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Miriam O'Hara on 085 2797250