Crane Planner Limerick
Is Limerick your lady? Are you longing for the green and white of home?
Are you an experienced crane planner looking to secure a Limerick only based role? Do you have an appointed person course completed? Do you have expert budgetary control and staff planning experience? Are you based in Limerick or the surrounding areas such as Kerry or Tipperary? Are you an excellent communicator? This role could be the one for you.
The ideal candidate will fulfil the following criteria;
- Qualified in Safety and Crane Operations studies such as Appointed Person, Mobile Crane, Scissor lift, boom lift in particular.
- An expert level of knowledge of cranes, legislation, codes of practice
- Superb knowledge of loading, lifting accessories, slinging, rigging
- Expert planner
- Cost focused
- Keen to run the operations to the most efficient mode possible
- Experience with heavy machinery essential
- Highly skilled in risk assessments, method statements, lift studies and lift planning
- A natural leader with a motivational style of conduct
- Excellent Time organisation and time management skills
- Expert knowledge of Excel, Word, Sharepoint, MS Project
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
Please note this role is for a charismatic, personable character who is an expert in their field. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity in Limerick. Ideally suited to a candidate who has returned to the area or has extensively worked on sites overseas on a wide variety of cranes. Safety is paramount with this role coupled with cost and time efficiency. The planner will be in charge of all lifts on site in Limerick. They will use their skills to produce the most effective plans for the firm.
For further details please contact Miriam at 085 2797250