CQV/Validation Engineer - Bio pharma - Sligo
My client requires a CQV Engineer to join their team in Sligo. This is a permanent job, offering amazing career opportunities.
In this job of CQV Engineer, you will be reporting to the Engineering Manager. You will provide will be responsible for planning, generation, execution and reporting of Commissioning, Qualification and Validation (CQV) of facility, utilities and process equipment. This role will support both new and legacy equipment.
What is my client offering you?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to join a successful and expanding team.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Review, assess and approve contractor MSRA's, Process Designs, Engineering drawings.
- Prepare, execute and report on CQV documentation
- Review and approve project documentation, ensuring technical accuracy and adherence to cGMP
- Confirm all vendor documentation executions are compliant with GxP practices & the executed documentation is acceptable to support CQV.
- An Honours degree in an Engineering or Science discipline
- At least 5 years' experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry, in a CQV role
- Proven experience in authoring, review and execution of CQV reports & activities on a variety of Facility, Utility and Process Equipment is essential
- Experience with clean utilities and aseptic processing facilities would be an advantage
- Experience in Computer Systems Validation is desirable
Apply today for this amazing opportunity
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.