COVID-19 Vaccinator- Meath/Offaly/Laois/Louth
Covid-19 Vaccinators needed in County Meath, Louth, Laois and Offaly!
I am currently seeking Registered Health Care professionals interested in working as a part of multi-disciplinary team, delivering a coordinated approach to the rollout of the COVID-19 Vaccination Programme.
Successful candidates and new team members will be provided with full training and induction and on-going support.
- Carry out the clinical duties in accordance with HSE policies, clinical and operational; guidance and standard operating procedures appropriate to the provision of COVID-19 vaccines
- Manage the assigned individuals identified for the administration of the COVID-19 vaccine as per HSE clinical guidance for COVID-19 vaccination and the Immunisation guidelines for Ireland
- Promote, monitor, and supervise care to ensure that it is carried out in an empathetic and ethical manner and that the dignity, spiritual and cultural needs of the people are respected
- Adhere to infection control policies, procedures, protocols, and guidelines (PPPG's)
- Monitor individuals post vaccination as per as per HSE clinical guidance for COVID-19 vaccination guidelines for Ireland and escalate concerns as appropriate
- Assist with the daily preparation of the vaccination pod and observation areas and ensure that vaccine, stationery, and health promotion resources are available in immediate work area
- Promote good interpersonal relationships with individuals, and their family as appropriate
- Provide education and information pertaining to the vaccination to the individual, his/her family and be an advocate for the person and for his / her family, as required
- Participate in clinical team meetings, critical incident analysis reviews and operational meetings, taking a lead role as required
- Report and consult with senior clinical lead on clinical issues as appropriate
- Maintain and manage appropriate and accurate records and reports regarding care
The successful candidate has to have a right to work in Ireland and hold the registration or eligibility for registration as a regulated practitioner with one of below:
- The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- The Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU
- The Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC) as an emergency medical technician, paramedic, or advanced paramedic
- The Dental Council of Ireland as a Dentist
- The Optical Registration Board at CORU as an Optometrist
- Access to appropriate transport to fulfil the requirements of the role, frequent travel may be required to off-site locations.
- Flexibility in relation to working hours to fulfil the requirements of the role. Please note these roles may participate in a 5/7 rota (i.e. Monday - Sunday). Contracted hours of work liable to change between the projected hours of 7am - 10pm over seven days to meet the requirement of the extended day services.
- Staff may be required to participate in on-call rota as required.
- The standard working week applying to the post is: 39hrs per week