Country Manager (Agri Machinery)
FRS Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a leading International Agri Machinery (Tractor) organisation and are now inviting applications for the newly created role of 'Country Manager' - Republic of Ireland. Indeed, this is a full time permanent position and offering excellent prospects to the successful candidate.
Summary of role
The newly appointed Country Manager will oversee the operations, growth & strategic development for a number of leading tractor machinery brand's in the Irish market. You will be responsible for managing and leading a team of commercially minded personnel with a key objective to increase market share within the Agri Machinery space. You will be a go-getter, and comfortable with setting targets and delivering on your goals. Furthermore you will enjoy developing business plans and actioning them to gain results.
The ideal candidate will come with demonstrated senior management experience in the Agri Machinery industry. For example this might include direct Dealership Management or Agri Machinery Parts (Wholesaler of suppliers) experience. You will have excellent people management abilities to get the best performance from your team and deliver results. Strong communications skillset is also a must, as you will report on results to the leadership team on a regular basis. Furthermore, An appetite for business development, strategy and growth will also be required for this role as you push forward to increase our clients market presence here in Ireland. To, finish you will be a champion of customer success and customer satisfaction on behalf of our clients brands.
- Responsible for the development of our clients Agri machinery business in Ireland including increasing market share and identify opportunities for growth.
- Responsible for drawing up a business growth plan for the Irish division, discusses them with the organisation leadership team and adjusts them if necessary.
- Directly or indirectly develops the expertise of and coaches the employees within the entity and ensures optimal staffing in terms of quality and quantity
- Understands the full potential of the value chain of the product & service offerings and know how to tap into these
- Drives sales management and account management
- Responsible for developing and implementing the Sales & Service strategies in Ireland in close alignment with the division, allocate resources, prioritise initiatives to increase the profitability for the business.
- Achieve sales growth and expand market reach and coverage in close cooperation key stakeholders.
- Understands the commercial and technical needs of customers and skilfully relay these back to the division, as well as know how to translate these into business.
- Define pricing and discount policies and specific project related conditions with responsibility on project profitability.
- Determine and implement the go-to-market, define sales channels according to country requirements and resource availability.
- Manages the development and implementation of the Sales & Service plans in Ireland.
- Monthly reporting and proper administration to the leadership team
- Manages growth, adapt and change existing processes, challenges the status quo.
- General/Country Management professional including P&L responsibility.
- Significant experience in steering sales and service organisations
- Significant experience in managing dealerships would be an advantage
- Experience in growth and change processes and performance transformations in traditional sales organisations to best in class sales management.
- Advanced understanding in business development & customer relationship management.
- Familiar with agricultural business
- Bachelor degree in (agricultural) business and/or Business Administration
Attractive basic salary & bonus , company car & other benefits.
Apply today by sending you CV below or contact John Miller on 0879955439
Your application will be treated in strict confidence