Our client is currently seeking to hire a strong Cost Accountant to join their growing team. This is a newly established role due to ongoing business growth. This role offers a fantastic opportunity that will provide a fixed and focused career path.
You will be joining as the senior member to a current team of 2 in a company that is going through exceptional growth with more growth forecast due to the opening further hubs in Dublin and Scotland.
This is a permanent opportunity, on site based at their office just West of Galway City with travel anticipated to their Dublin office.
As a Cost Accountant you will be the senior member of the team, responsibilities and duties will include:
- Assist in the preparation of reporting packages and analysis of the commercial financial performance, identify, and evaluate key business metrics and trends.
- Analyse actual versus forecasted and budgeted financial results.
- Perform strong analytics and develops insight used to build monthly financial forecasts, Budgets, and Strategic Plans.
- Provide variance analysis highlighting key business drivers as required for executive reporting, project status and expense status.
- Develop modelling and analysis to assess and challenge commercial forecasts and transfer them into a financial plan.
- Reviews, challenges, and analyses product level plans.
- Analyse and evaluate budget and forecast data, calculations, and underlying assumptions from both a business and financial perspective.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of information used in reporting, analysis, and decision-making by thoroughly analysing conditions, trends, and facts.
- Build and maintain sound and reliable business relationships across the organization.
- Function as a resource for non-financial personnel on matters of accounting, finance, and analysis.
- Assist with ad hoc requests on business performance and continually evaluates planning assumptions.
To qualify for this role, you will need skills and experience in the following:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified desired
- 2-5 years in a similar role
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
As a Cost Accountant with this company, you will receive the opportunity to work in a growing environment.
If you are a Qualified Accountant and feel this role is right for you, please send your most up to date and relevant CV to Pairic Ryan!