CORU registered Radiographer
If you are a CORU Registered Radiographer, with experience in A&E, Theatre & Mobile Work, and are available to take up a long term fixed term contract immediately, I want to here from you!
Successful candidates must have the following profile:
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- CORU registration essential/In process of obtaining registration
- Recent experience working in a busy hospital desirable
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic,
- Available to take up work immediately
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in this opportunity in Cork please contact Donovan lock, FRS Recruitment today on +353 (0) 086 145 0842.