Corporate Finance Executive-Limerick
My client, a leading Corporate Finance and Advisory house located in Limerick, is seeking to hire a qualified accountant on a permanent basis. The job is full time in the office.
Some of your responsibilities will involve:
- Preparation of business plans, financing and restructuring proposals
- Liaising and managing relationships with all stakeholders
- Preparation of information memoranda and financial models for fundraising assignments
- Liaising with potential investors and promoters during due diligence phase of buy and sell side transactions
- Management of debt restructure and refinance process from start to finish
In order to be successfull you will have:
- at least 2 years IRISH experience working in financial modelling
- An ability to effectively review, understand and analyse business plans, restructuring proposals and supporting financial models / projections
- Previous exposure to restructuring, transaction support, due diligence and corporate finance and corporate recovery assignments would be an advantage
- stakeholder management skills
- Commercially focused
You will be working across a diverse range of Corporate Finance assignments.
Interested? Apply now to Monica Bergmann.