Corporate Account Manager - Telecommunications
Corporate Account Manager - ICT
Reporting to the Corporate Sales Manager, the Account Manager's primary responsibility will be to drive growth from nominated clients. It will also require selling new business and retaining existing business through excellent customer relationship management skills.
Corporate Account Manager - ICT Solutions
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and connecting with key business executives
- Persuasively articulate the benefits of services to client needs and requirements and deliver growth from the client base.
- Engaging with, presenting to, and signing agreements to onboard new carriers.
- Maintain pipeline, growth, and new client opportunities and negotiated contract rollover of existing clients.
- Keep abreast of current market developments in relation to the telco environment
Requirements of Applications
- 4+ years, Sales experience to Senior Representatives in SME within Telecommunications Sector
- First-hand understanding of telecoms services, Ethernet, Wireless and Dark Fibre preferably
- Experience in wholesale voice and broadband is a distinct advantage.
- A collaborative style of working with a focus on building strong relationships both internal and external
- Excellent Presentation skills with commercial Awareness/Acumen
- Role will involve travel to limerick 1-2 days a week
€55 - €65kbasic (DOE) + OTE c€100k + Excellent Pension + Expenses
Call Daniella 086 7750646
or apply today for immediate conversation