Coronary Care Nurses (CCU)
I am delighted to assist my my clients based in the Leinster & Munster regions of Ireland, who are seeking nurses with experience in Coronary Care.
My clients are dedicated to continuing professional development and fostering a positive working environment that supports and develops staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
Positions are full-time, permanent.
Benefits - Packages include the following:
- Excellent competitive salaries
- Incremental pay scales
- 39-hour week - must be flexible to work day/night/weekend shifts
- Supportive environment that promotes opportunities for continuing professional development
- Excellent quality care standards across all services with a commitment to prioritising standards of patient care
- Registered with the NMBI - NMBI pin required
- Essential- CCU experience (minimum 1 year recent experience in acute setting)
- Desirable - Provide written evidence of post graduate degree/certificate in the area of Cardiology nursing
- Recognised Nursing Qualification
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, exhibiting ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team in a prestigious hospital. For further information on this exciting position, please contact Chloe Hos in FRS Recruitment - Tel: +353 (0)864648416