Cork Maintenance Electrician
Cork -Maintenance Electrician
My client a manufacturing company based in Cork is looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician to work alongside the mechanical maintenance team. You will be working on a site with a mix of older machines and new robotics.
This role will offer the right candidate a very good work life balance in a perm days (M-F) only position with no need for overtime. The role will be very diverse and interesting, this company exports to a diverse market and are positioned well to be a good choice if job security and work life balance are important to you.
What you will need?
- 3 plus years' experience in electrical manufacturing machine maintenance (Reactive /Planned)
- Confident in machine breakdown and fault finding.
The below are a list of some of the things you will need to be familiar with:
- CMMS system knowledge training will be provided PEMAC.
- Maintaining all machinery electrically.
- Knowledge of VSD and motors in both AC & DC.
- Experienced and Qualified electrician in a manufacturing environment PMP all production lines on all electrical equipment.
- Ability to read Electrical drawings.
To apply for this exciting new position here are your three options:
- "This sounds like me" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Richard O'Sullivan (Recruiter) on 086 1852327 between 9 am - 5pm.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience" - Click "apply now" so I can read your profile and let you know.
- "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and we'll set up a call to talk.