Controls Engineer - Waterford
My client highly sought after company are recruiting for an experienced Controls Engineer to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a world renowned, market leading Healthcare Company in Waterford with responsibility for executing projects successfully, on time and within budget, in a fast paced, multi-disciplined, cross-functional team environment.
Permanent role - days position. Attractive salary and benefits package
This is a company where you will gain incredible experience with excellent opportunities to progress your career as the Company is currently in expansion mode.
- Provide Technical support and technical reference expertise to manufacturing and outside vendors in developing technical solutions for vision inspection technologies.
- Provide technical and vision core competency support to Global Operations and Engineering
- Project Management/ support of capital projects within the Plant to drive increased volume and decreased cost across multiple manufacturing processes
- Provide Technical specification documents to external vendors for the purpose of trending and design/ build of new manufacturing equipment
- Manage production and the introduction of new technology through team leadership
- Support product, platform and cost improvement programs by delivering qualified vision systems. Interface with Engineering, SQA, QA and Operations to successfully validate software systems. Author and execute associated validation documents.
- Provide technical and operations training on systems delivered.
- Vendor management
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Relevant Degree Qualification- Electronics/ Electrical Engineering
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience in an FDA regulated Medical Device manufacturing environment
- Computer/Software development systems
- PLC- Allen Bradley, Siemens
- High Level language Programming e.g. C#, VB.net
- Practical knowledge of machine vision systems including Cognex VPro and InSight desired
- Methodical/Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Project Management
- PLC Software Development
- Scada Software development
- Manufacturing support
- Development, documentation and approval of technical documentation
APPLY TODAY! Contact Kerry Rickard for more information and to review the full job spec.