Control Automation Engineer
Control Automation Engineer - Cavan
Location Cavan - Commutable from Cavan, Louth, Monaghan and Parts of Meath.
We are once again delighted to assist this company in Cavan for the recruitment of a Controls Automation Engineer. Roles like this at this site rarely become available and there is an excellent salary and benefits package in place. This would be an exciting time to join the company and work on unique upgrade projects across the site.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with interested parties such as maintenance, production, technical etc. to define the requirements of a project.
- Specify, design, install and commission new equipment as required.
- Write and modify PLC Programs accordingly
- Maintain existing and introduce new equipment onto the SCADA system
- Provide and maintain detailed electrical drawings
- For modifications to existing procedures and equipment, liaise with the relevant department to agree what the problems are and work towards solving them
- Ensure all work is compliant with the relevant health and safety guidelines on time and within budget
Are you qualified for this role ?
- Do you have at least 3 years demonstrated experience working with PLCs (Mitsubishi and/or Siemens), HMIs and SCADA or Production Management Systems in a manufacturing environment.
- Do have an Electrical Engineering Degree Hons (Level 8) in Control and Automation or equivalent with relevant experience.
- Are you competent working with technical and electrical drawings and specifications and have previously demonstrated the ability to build strong working relationships both within their team and working across multi-disciplinary teams.
Contact Aisling Murray or reach me on LI