Contracts Supervisor Kildare
Contracts Supervisor/Junior Contracts Manager
A leading Kildare based firm are looking to recruit a Contracts Supervisor(Junior Contracts Manager) for a Kildare based role. They will be on site managing operations with 10-15 staff per site on civil engineering and roads projects. This is a highly diverse role and is a great start for those who wish to progress to senior management.
This role will involve management of staff and sub contractors on site. It is based in Kildare with occasional travel to Laois and Offaly. It is best suited to those in Kildare, Newbridge, Naas or surrounding areas.
This is a full time permanent role with a long established firm. It is an ideal fit for those who want to get out of Dublin and have a midlands based role yet still enjoy site time.
The ideal candidate will:
- Degree or suitably experienced within Civil Engineering, Roads works, Utilities
- Kildare or Midlands based
- Looking to manage teams from 10-15 people
- Keen to have on site role
- Excellent communication skills
- Looking for variety in their role
- Keen to succeed to senior management level
- Searching for a diverse and exciting role
- Amicable personality
- Excellent report writing skills
- IT savvy
If you are considering this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV. All shortlisted candidates will be called by Miriam on 085 2797250