Contracts Manager - West of Ireland
Contracts Manager needed to successfully deliver projects from tender phase to completion and handover in the West of Ireland.
Very competitive salary plus benefits on offer depending on candidate experience and qualifications.
Principle Duties & Accountabilities:
- Reporting to the Construction Director their duties will include
- Management of all aspects of construction works for individual and/or multiple projects.
- Direct responsibility for project execution, while leading a team, to achieve specific objectives in a given time frame and within strict budgets without compromising on Health and Safety or Quality.
- Responsibility for ensuring that the ISO and OHSAS systems are implemented on all projects.
- Assistance in Bid submissions as required.
- Construction related 3rd level qualification or trade background.
- 10 years' experience with a large Main Contractor with a proven record within main contracting.
- Experience of managing large scale multi-disciplined projects, particularly Public Works, Healthcare, Fit-Out, Conservation and Residential.
- Experience of managing projects in a live sensitive environment, working in close proximity to client personnel and the general public.
- Strong leadership, communication, organisational and management skills.
- Strong knowledge of computing and MS Project and Office applications.
- Excellent writing, reporting and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and responsibility for management of the BCAR process and its implementation.
If you might be interested feel free to contact Cormac in FRS Recruitment on 091 760706