FRS Recruitment are seeking a Contracts Manager for a well established and reputable company based in County Limerick. This role will be specific to the Construction Sector however previous experience within this Industry is not essential. If you have experience in efficiently managing projects, people and/or a service - we would like to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity with opportunities to learn and progress in a fast paced, rewarding industry.
Salary: 40-45k DOE
Duration: Full Time Permanent
My client have worked for all the leading commercial and public bodies throughout Ireland. Their track record demonstrates their ability to complete some of the largest and most challenging projects in Ireland.
If you have experience with client interface and supervision of a team this role is perfect for you.
You will work directly with the company director to progress the work on live projects.
- Looking after and motivating a team of 12-20 part time/ full time staff with support from supervisors
- Reporting to Maintenance Director
- Client interface and contract compliance
- Responsible for all administrative and logistical challenges
- Meetings - to attend wide range of meetings with Directors, customers, staff etc.
- Administration records to be kept such as work progress records, health & safety records, quality assurance dockets, and supplier dockets.
- Job costing and budgetary control.
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Project management skills - from same or similar industry - Construction not essential
- Experience in the landscaping industry is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Skills - good level of Microsoft word, excel and outlook