A leading civil contractor is looking to recruit a Contracts Manager for a Munster based role. They will have a well-established network within civil works in Ireland and preferably Munster. The ideal candidate will have a civil engineering background.
The ideal candidate will fulfil the following criteria:
- Munster based (Cork, Waterford, Tipperary, Kerry or Limerick)
- Civil Engineering background
- 10-15 years experience minimum
- Has a well developed network within civil engineering
- Ideally has worked as Contracts Manager prior or has project management experience
- Indepth understanding of civil engineering works from groundsworks to roads to water projects
- IT savvy
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Excellent Project Management and business development skills
- Desire to work for a Cork based contractor
- Full driving licence
- Drive to develop the company further
If this is a role for you please apply with an updated copy of your CV. For further queries please contact Miriam at 085 2797250
Please note this is for an immediate fill. The company are actively engaging in the interview process as we speak. This is not a role for candidates with a 3-6 month timeline.
GET YOUR APPLICATION IN NOW!!!!