A well established Civil and Utilities Contractor is looking to recruit a Contracts Manager. This person will partner with the existing management team and develop the business further. The firm have been in business for over 30 years and are looking to expand their team to drive on expansion and development.
Ideally this person will be based in Kilkenny, Waterford, Carlow, Wexford or South Tipperary.
They will come from a cost focused Quantity Surveying or Engineering background within Civil Engineering projects. Experience of contracts management preferably within the Civil Engineering sector a definite advantage.
The ideal person will fulfil the following criteria;
- Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying, Property Economics, Civil Engineering, Construction Management or a related field.
- 5-10 years plus experience in a cost focused role
- Experience within estimation and tender works essentials
- Excellent cost management skills
- Personable character with a drive to expand the business
- Keen to build on a long established business
- Interested in essential works
- Keen to work in the south east
- Excellent scheduling skills
- Happy to bring projects from tender to handover
- Project management skills
- Excellent IT and Admin skills
- Background as Site Manager, Quantity Surveyor, Project Manager, Senior Engineer within Civil projects essential
Please note this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to find a long term role in the south east. It will give them an excellent opportunity to develop along with the company as it continues to expand.
For further details please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at 085 2797250