Contracts Manager needed to successfully deliver Commercial, Residential, Educational & Public Works projects from tender phase to completion and handover in the Dublin area.
Competitive salary of €80k+ per annum plus benefits on offer depending on candidate experience and qualifications.
Principle Duties & Accountabilities
- Reporting to the Construction Director their duties will include
- Management of all aspects of construction works for individual and/or multiple projects.
- Direct responsibility for project execution, while leading a team, to achieve specific objectives in a given time frame and within strict budgets without compromising on Health and Safety or Quality.
- Construction related 3rd level qualification or trade background.
- 10 years' experience with a large main contractor with a proven record within main contracting.
- Experience of managing large scale multi-disciplined projects, particularly Public Works, Healthcare, Fit-Out, Conservation and Residential.
- Experience of managing projects in a live sensitive environment, working in close proximity to client personnel and the general public.
- Strong leadership, communication, organisational and management skills.
- Strong knowledge of computing and MS Project and Office applications.
- Excellent writing, reporting and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and responsibility for management of the BCAR process and its implementation.
- Responsibility for ensuring that the ISO and OHSAS systems are implemented on all projects.
Assistance in Bid submissions as required.