Contracts Manager Dublin Tier 1
€95k -€140k ++ Depending on experience
A leading Tier 1 contractor is looking to recruit a Contracts Manager for a Dublin based role. The ideal candidate will come with a Tier 1 or 2 background. They will have managed teams of site managers, project managers and site engineering staff. They will coordinate with a number of key subcontractors and the client.
This is a long term project and a chance to get on board from the very beginning. It is ideally suited to experienced candidates with a engineering or quantity surveying background.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with Ireland's top contractor on a multimillion euro project.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria;
- Degree Qualified in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Quantity Surveying or a related field
- Extensive experience in Ireland
- Construction experience with public works contracts
- Experience with county councils and public bodies
- Experience with large scale residential, commercial or mixed use developments of particular interest
- Looking to work on 120m project in Dublin
- Happy to lead a team of over 50 staff
- Very well polished candidate
- Currently at Contracts Manager or looking to take the next step
- IT Savvy
If you are considering a move please apply with an updated copy of your CV. Clearly state all contract management experience and exposure to public works contracts to date.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Miriam at 085 2797250