Contract Manager Munster
A leading Irish firm are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager with Structural Steel and Construction experience for the Munster region. The ideal candidate will have 10 years plus experience within construction. They will be proficient with Irish Construction standards and have a base in Munster.
The ideal candidate will be involved in large scale construction projects across Munster. It is suited to candidates in Cork, Limerick, Kerry, Waterford or Tipperary who wish to work across the region. They will have over 10 years of hands on construction experience. They will have excellent communication and management skills.
The role is best suited to candidates who meet the following criteria;
- Munster based or looking to relocate to Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary or Waterford
- Degree qualified in a relevant field or suitably experienced in structural steel
- Construction experience within the Irish Construction Industry
- Expert knowledge of structural steel works
- Happy to commute across Munster as required
- Looking for a regional management role
- Knowledge of sub-contractors and main contractors in Ireland
- Up to date knowledge of BCAR
- Excellent IT Skills
If you are considering this role please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at 085 2797250. To apply please add an updated copy of your CV.